Chief Financial Officer
• Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
• Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
• Work with the Managing director on the strategic financial vision
• Ensure adequate controls are installed within different departments operating within company and that substantiating documentation is approved
• Oversee the management and coordination of all reporting activities
• Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants.
• Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization
• Monitor banking activities of the organization.
• Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
• Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
• Oversee business insurance plans and health care coverage analysis.
• Oversee work of all departments which are working within corporate function of the organization
• Supervise managers
• Creation of Financial system of subsidiary agricultural companies
• Regular travel to the Regions
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
• Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
• Completion of a master's degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
• The Controller or Chief Financial Officer level.
• Five to seven years of financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization of at least 50 staff persons.
• Supervise staff, including regular progress reviews and plans for improvement.
• Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Deep understanding of Agricultural sector is preferable.