This vacancy has now expired.
- Install a continuous improvement program at the site
- Train and coach site management and staff in leading and implementing change
- Conduct shop-floor activity analyses, interviews, data gathering and analysis and compile into improvement opportunities.
- Support the site leadership in improvement project idea generation, project chartering, action planning and implementation.
- Coordinate the site Brown and Green Belt improvement projects, ensure the tracking of benefits of local projects and that projects are driven to completion and/or closure.
- Local contact for Continuous Improvement related initiatives including Lean Six Sigma
- Drive site-wide transformation
- Train operators & managers in tools and standards
- Implement necessary support structures to ensure sustainability e.g. performance management and 5S
- Coach and challenge senior operational managers through a demanding change process
- Coordinate, align and ensure benefit tracking of local improvement projects
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
7+ years experience in related disciplinary from Chemical industry is a plus
Project Experience (Change Management): Preferable done improvement projects and People Management Experience
Excellent both Thai and English