Cloud Computing Expert / OpenStack Expert
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a reputed telecom vendor. they are looking for a Cloud Computing Expert / OpenStack Expert
1. Job Title - Cloud Computing Expert / Open Stack Expert
Able to work under guidance
Able to work independently
Able to lead others in work
Able to design processes and guide businesses in multiple domains
Able to provide forward-looking guidance in the domain
Working Location - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Business Domain - Assurance Maintenance Service Department
2. Position Description
• Provide Operations support for Customers.
• Supports and interacts with customers and act as an interface between Operations team and customer.
• 24x7 operations of the business, must be able to work a flexible work schedule, may include nights, weekends, holidays, emergency escalations, etc.
2.1 Responsibilities – (Job Description)
1. Develop, optimize server OS and openstack cloud operation relevant policy, process and standard operation procedure.
2. Develop health check list for server and OS operation.
3. Support major project solution design, bidding and delivery.
4. Provide technical consultant and transformation solution.
5. Direct major problem troubleshooting, analysis and solution in project.
6. Develop and maintain training documents to enable delivery team
2.2 Position requirements
Education background - Bachelor’s degree and above, profession in Information Technology or related specialty
Work experience - At least 5 years’ experience of IT industry including at least 3 years’ experience of system development or operation service delivery.
Language (optional) - English
Skill appraisal (optional):
•Comprehensive knowledge of:
•Leading an operations Team.
•Expert level knowledge of Linux operating system.
•Advanced level knowledge of: Nova, Glance, Keystone, Cinder, Neutron, Nova-Network, Swift, and Horizon.
•Expert in implementing advanced level automation tasks.
•Able to plan, QC, and implement advanced maintenances
•ITIL Process and procedures.
•X86 Rack, Blade Servers.
•Storage provisioning, architecture and management.
Professional certifications from third parties (optional)
•Priority for experience in Global top IT or Consultant Company such as IBM, HP (EDS), Accenture, Microsoft, Google, Amazon, etc.
•Priority for Cloud operation service delivery experience in Amazon AWS, IBM Soft layer and Microsoft Azure.
•Be familiar with Ubuntu and Canonical
•Be familiar with problem troubleshooting, response, escalation, report and consolidation.
•Other special requirements for the target position)