Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
To provide assembly and measurement support, to facilitate quality improvement through structured events or by individual request, using measurement equipment including gap gauges, fine measurement equipment (e.g. shadowgraphs etc.) bridge type CMMs, full vehicle CMMs and Mobile arm machines.
- Utilise measurement equipment, either programmatically or hands on, importing CAD models and defining measurement parameters to provide a graphical report of measurements.
- Support the analysis of the measurement finding.
- Record, document and store all work in the standardised formats and locations.
- Keep area clean and tidy.
- Fit and remove parts to Bucks or Vehicles, Sub assemble as required.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Engineering Apprenticeship or comparable.
Computer literacy and experience in a technical role is mandatory
Experience of fitting and removing components is essential
The knowledge of or previous use of measurement equipment would be a distinct advantage.
The completion of a recognised apprenticeship or comparable is mandatory
BTEC ONC or higher in a technical discipline is desirable.