Leading technical solution provider to Thailand Cement and Aggregate Industry.
* Cooperate and work with Marketing & Sale team to support and develop business
cases/analysis for new product, promotion, customer profitability, pricing strategy, ROI, cost to serve, as well as any other day-to-day operational issues.
* Review the performance forecast by month, monitor the actual to ensure that the
performance is on track with the target and contract.
* Perform internal process improvement of trade spending tracking and marketing
expenses, accounting record to enhance process efficiency and visibility.
* Prepare monthly profitability report by products and customers with commentary to define opportunity and risk in terms of product wise and customer wise for
* Support to prepare standard periodic management reporting e.g., net sales reports, variance analysis reports, monthly report, quarterly KPI report, year-end report, rolling forecasts.
* Coordinate and proactively analyse and explain the reason of significant variances in the various management report.
* Conduct the ad hoc reports with the useful analysis to support Management team's decision making.
* Perform feasibility study in order to identify the financial impact regarding the new products, new pricing (Increase/Decrease) as well as pre & post evaluation (ROI) for promotional campaign.
* Maximizing revenue, margin and business benefit whilst minimizing risk.
* Project manage and negotiate on more complex sales, ensuring that the business
does not take excessive risk.
* Proactively drive performance analysis, identify risks and opportunities against target.
* Run business case analysis of the projects to assess financial viability.
* Support product pricing: set price competitively.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with Master Degree in Business or Finance is desirable.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in roles & responsibilities related to Commercial Finance.
* Strong Accounting and Financial Background.
* Excellent analytical and logical thinking skills.
* Advisory and interpersonal skills as a business consultant.
* Positive attitude towards teamwork and cross-functional cooperation.
* Fluent English and Thai and computer literacy.
* Proficiency in Excel with ERP experience, SAP or Oracle will be an advantage.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.