Commercial Services Coordinator
Papua New Guinea
This vacancy has now expired.
Is a educational institute , working regionally across PNG in partnership with businesses delivering technical education programs.
The Commercial Services Coordinator is responsible for the implementation, coordination and administration of commercial project activities. This includes liaison across technical industries in Papua New Guinea to develop and deliver business opportunities.
Reporting directly to the country manager, this role will take a lead in branding and marketing services to key industry partners.
• Respond to enquiries for individuals subscriber programs
• Develop and identify business opportunities with the country manager
• Marketing development and delivery
• Key stakeholder engagement across the business
• Project delivery / coordination of courses
• Oversee duties around administration
• Research and reporting for country manager as required.
This is a challenging role in a growing organisation, the successful applicant will be adding value into the development of the future work force of PNG.
You must be a national of PNG to apply for this role
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Sales and Marketing experience
Excellent communication skills
Microsoft programs experience
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
Degree level - Business / Marketing / Management
Educational organisation background