Commissioning Electrical Supervisor
Oil & Gas
- Monitors Electrical systems integration, completion and pre-commissioning activities carried out by Contractor or subcontractors.
- Assists the Commissioning Electrical Lead in his duties covering cabling, connections pre-commissioning and systems completion. He attends meetings as required by his Management. He organizes inspections accordingly.
- He coordinates the preparation of documents necessary to monitor pre commissioning and commissioning electrical works, such as drawings ITP's, specifications certificates and working instructions. He checks that the relevant documents are the latest and approved ones.
- He monitors schedule and program in his discipline. He reviews schedule and advises his Manager of drift and delays.
- He cooperates with Engineering and Construction teams and other discipline Supervisors.
- He validates ICAPS sheets and monitors that tasks sheets are properly completed and check the RFC dossiers.
- He supervises clearance of punch items by Contractor.
- He ensures that the equipment used has valid certificates and is in good and safe conditions.
- He participates in the preparation of As Built documentation.
- Ensure contractors PTW and electrical isolation procedures and practices are in line with Company expectations.
- Review contractors system commissioning procedures and Operational Test Procedures.
- Review of contractor's pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
- Education: Experience: Over 8 year experience in shipyard Electrical activities in Korea preferably for offshore projects.
• Technical degree in Electrical discipline preferred.
• Experience Quality control is required preferably supported by experience in pre-commissioning systems, ICAPS preferably.
• Language: Fluent English & Korean.