Commissioning Instrument Lead Engineer (LNG)
Oil & Gas
Russia - Other
- To communicate and follow instructions from Commissioning Manager/Engineer to carry out his duties efficiently and safely.
- To make a schedule and plan of commissioning related to Instrumentation and Control (I&C) based on the schedule of overall commissioning.
- To instruct the daily/weekly/monthly activity to Instrument Supervisors and workers.
- To coordinate with Instrument Field Engineer / Superintendent for the modification of Instrumentation with confirmation of design base.
- To carry out the pre-commissioning activity related to Instrumentation and Control (I&C) (e.g. support for loop test & function test, support/set-up of instrumentation to commission, make readiness of instrument commissioning) in accordance with the pre-commissioning procedure.
- To participate in all the commissioning activities and subsequent day to day operation of the assigned plant.
- To carry out the start-up activities in accordance with the operating procedures.
- To carry out periodical tests and verification to ensure the process and safety equipment is in good working condition.
- To complete the Shift logbook and hands over the plant to the new shift.
- To reports anomalies, generates work orders and shut down reports.
- To assists in troubleshooting and proposes changes to improve the safety and availability of the installations.
- To maintain good working spirit and coordination with others.
(2) At the Field (Field Operation)
- To operate safely and efficiently all outside instrumentation and related equipment in a proper manner and carries out routine checks on instrumentation/equipment for abnormalities.
- To perform minor maintenance activities as per agreed procedures.
- To understand all safety regulations and procedures and stop unsafe permits and activities.
- To maintain proper housekeeping of assigned units.
(3) At the Control Room (Panel Operation)
- To monitor and control the operational activities of the assigned plant via the DCS, and co-ordinate the process activities according to instructions.
- To maintain continuous radio contact with duty field personnel, informing them of current operating conditions, and co-ordinates the action necessary to maintain within the agreed operating parameters.
- To adjust operating conditions or product flows to allow isolation of equipment for maintenance and resume operating conditions following completion of maintenance.
- To co-ordinate with Maintenance for equipment change-over and instrument loop checks/tuning.
- To determine developing trends in operating conditions, reporting significant changes and initiating action as required.
- To behave as the focal communications point between Commissioning Manager/Engineer and Field Operators during emergency situations.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Must have minimum 12 years experience with the last 3 years experience in lead role
30O N/30 OFF ROTATION
Shared accommodation (2 per room)
LNG experience from a well-known EPC client is a plus
Fluency in Russian is a must as you will work with mostly Russian speakers on site