Oil and Gas - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia.
• Work closely with the oil and gas change management team to communicate with internal stakeholders by providing communications advisory support and enabling the distribution of key messages across the company using a variety of valued and relevant channels .
Community Engagement supports:
• Creates and executes the overarching communications plan for Community Engagement as well as tactical plans for key partnerships - Provides communications support to Community Engagement team including speech materials; event briefs; writing articles for i-way and external publications - Assist with the graphic design process as a conduit between the Community Engagement team and the graphic design team – Attend weekly Community Engagement team meetings and planning days.
• Responsible for management of the company Image Library (CIL) as a repository for selected images from all ABU PGPA photo shoots - Manage identification and training of PGPA staff/contractors in the use of the CIL - Manage ingestion of legacy images to the CIL - Create and maintain a centralised repository of all images from photo shoots (ABU, MCPs) on the network (as well as a physical CD file)
Communications Team support:
• Responsible for maintenance (quarterly refresh) of company and project standard external stakeholder presentations
• Attends weekly communications team meetings, PGPA quarterly meetings and planning meetings
• Support the Senior Communications and Multimedia Advisor on special projects, as required
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Worked within the oil and gas industry or resources.
• Worked in a communications position or similar position.
• Excellent computer skills and experience conducting presentations to senior management.
• Have good communications skills