Complaince and Regulatory Analyst
Oil & Gas
6 months +
To support the on-going relationships between the company and all carbon providers under the Energy Company Obligation (ECO), ensuring a smooth transition from carbon claims to payment.
• Manage Third Party Experience; ensure timely and accurate processing of compliance documentation to support ECO (Energy Company Obligation) carbon submissions.
• Maintain required amount of evidence document checks for partner to ensure ECO compliance standards are met, flagging non-compliance and any issues to the associated channel manager and partner.
• Reporting; analyse results and provide detailed reports into partner compliance based on compliance checks carried out.
• Exception Handling; where anomalies arise from the process, work closely with the partner to understand and resolve.
• Maintain a library of evidence documents and robust audit trail for each ECO partner, to give the company and its auditors the comfort that ECO carbon is eligible.
• Support commercial channels with partner management by regular communication with partner, attending calls and meetings to discuss compliance and any issues.
• Assist with ad-hoc investigations into partner compliance.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Experience of working within an industry / company underpinned by a complex regulatory framework.
• Proven record of accomplishment of working in compliance and or intricate processes.
• Experienced in developing policy and process, and their subsequent application.
• Exposure to end-to-end management of third party submissions, data checking and exception processes
• Extensive Microsoft Office skills required
• Energy industry experience desirable
• Extremely organised and meticulous attention to detail is essential
• Excellent analytical and Microsoft Excel skills to support generic Management Information (MI) requirements.
• Easily adapts to change in an environment where regulatory requirements are regularly being updated and changing.
• Ability to maintain high standards in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience of constructing MI reports is desirable.