Oil & Gas
Qatar - Other
Our Client is one of the leading integrated LNG enterprises which overseas and manages all the operations associated with major LNG projects.
Responsible for activities associated with Systems Mechanical Completion and Handover of the plant leading up to the issuance of the Mechanical Acceptance Certificate (Pre Mechanical Completion, Request for Mechanical Acceptance Certificates) and support for all activities leading up to the issuance of the Operational Acceptance Certificate.
• Manage the system tools and procedures in place to perform Contractor multi-disciplined coordination for the definition, indexing, cataloguing, accessing, monitoring and documenting of the work performed.
• Manage the transition from Construction to Mechanical Completion and Handover for discreet systems and subsystems recognizing the Systems Completion schedule including Company related activities and the review, monitoring and expediting of Contractor activities.
• Manage the resolution of design and/or operating deficiencies associated with the Mechanical Completion and Handover activities including identification, documentation and coordination with the responsible Company, Contractor and Vendor representatives. This includes both the Mechanical Completion and the Commissioning stages of the project.
• Coordinate and support for Plant Operations personnel during the pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup phases of the project leading up to the issuance of the Operational Acceptance Certificate including PMT related
activities and the review, monitoring and execution of Contractor related activities.
• Assist PMT in meetings
• Support activities to meet Ready for Operational Startup
Undertakes complex tasks and acts as a source of guidance for staff and internal customers. Is expected to handle all but the most complex problems and difficulties that might arise.
Has overall responsibility and accountability for work produced by the Completions Group.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor of Engineering.
• Good supervisory skills.
• Minimum of five (5) years supervising engineering and handover teams.
• Worldwide experience with contractors and vendors, in particular those involved in the engineering and construction of onshore facilities. Middle East experience is preferred.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement and construction in the oil and gas industries.
• At least ten (10) years specific involvement in large production and processing facilities consisting of gas processing, utilities and offsites. Experience with waste water treatment facilities is preferred.