Computer Aided Engineering Systems Supervisor
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a Multinational Chemical company which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Our client will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Provide leadership to the System Engineering unit to support engineering standalone design applications and ensure continuity of support of the ES system and related applications as required by Manufacturing and Engineering function.
1. Represent Engineering Department in engineering systems and applications deployment requirements aspects and in compliance with IT standards.
2. Manage the ES tools portfolio, including license renewal, support contract, and fee schedules, etc.
3. Provide ad-hoc application support to projects and manage CAE tools deployment, technical documentations, CAE Access and Security Administration.
4. Ensure continuity and reliable smooth support to all users on engineering design standalone applications.
5. Work closely with IT for any related activities, requirements and support to the engineering drawings system.
6. Act as a focal entity of the Engineering to support testing and deployment of any engineering integrated design tools needed by the department and coordinate with the related PMT and solution providers/vendors for system engineering technology.
7. Provide consultation on a needed basis for new plant and project expansions related to engineering systems and engineering tools.
8. Ensure that all principles, procedures and practices strictly comply with
EH&S guidelines, regulatory and permit requirements.
9. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent