major oil and gas operator
The position will support the Project by overseeing all of the Construction Equipment. Work will start in Anchorage for training and planning and transition to the slope for a 2x2 rotation.
* Provides assistance to the construction field services team with daily tasks and general support.
* Coordinates construction scheduling and communication.
* Acts as a liaison to Construction Supervisor(s) reporting on field safety, project progress, or delays.
* Coordinates field oversight of the installation of equipment and components in assigned field.
* Requires technical knowledge to assist installing contractors.
* Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
* Leads HSE performance by communicating, fostering, supporting, and enforcing HSE policies, procedures, guidelines, requirements, and objectives.
* Promotes the use of HSE Leading Indicators, Proactive Measures and Predictive Indicators.
* Provides construction input into the implementation of "Safety Through Design" process.
* May provide technical review of bids and submissions.
* Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
* General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
* Performs routine tasks. Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Typically requires 3-5 years of experience. Intermediate level.
* Knowledge of field operations, pipeline construction & maintenance, surface facility construction, pump inspection, crane inspection, etc.
* Experience with coordinating project specific compliance inspections of contractor equipment fleets, which includes Heavy duty equipment and Light Duty rolling stock
* Advanced MS Office skills
* Working knowledge of the Company's HSE Zero Incident Culture, to assure equipment has been inspected and is safe to use at all times
* Valid Drivers License
* NSTC Certification