Oil & Gas
12 month rolling contract
Manage minor services contracts in support of onshore pipelines installation and provide support to assigned project contracts group with reporting and contract administration activities as required. Ensure a high standard of service in accordance with established procedures.
• Promote Client HSSE commitment by example
• Perform day-to-day management and administration of minor services contracts
• Perform with support of senior team member(s) negotiations over commercial terms of the contract(s)
• Support the preparation of contractual and commercial correspondence
• Provide advice to stakeholders regarding the interpretation and implementation of contract(s) owned
• Monitor submission of contractor deliverables and manage contractor performance (KPI’s) for contracts assigned
• Assist team with administration of contracts in the system and processing system variations when requested
• Assist team with the maintaining of auditable contract records
• Retain a register to ensure Contractors comply with Client’s Anti-Bribery and Correction Risks Due Diligence requirements are up to date
• Uploading of documents into the Procon system for designated Contracts
• Assist with the maintaining of correspondence files
• Assist with uploading of documents into the ihub system
• Assist with the verification of invoices and monthly valuations
• Maintaining of PAAF registers for designated contracts
• Assist with the liaison with Project Services personnel to ensure coordinated approach and consistency between cost reporting and contractual requirements
• Assist with compiling of Close Out/Final Account documentation
• Perform other contractual support activities as required
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
University Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Supply Chain, Economics or Law.
3-5 years of working experience in contracts administration and filing, management of minor services contracts, including claims management, supplier performance management and negotiating commercial terms.
Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams, under minimal supervision.