Oil & Gas
12 month rolling contract
• Promote HSSE commitment by example.
• Support PSCM line manager to ensure that all required contract reporting systems are established and maintained in accordance with project/contract requirements, and that accurate reports are provided to project management.
• Ensure effective post-award contract administration of VSA contracts as specifically assigned including: contributing to the Supplier Performance Management process; contractual correspondence; agreement, drafting and processing of claims, amendments and variations; approval of invoices; securing internal approvals; maintaining and archiving of contract files/documents; co-ordination and agreement of final accounts and contract close-outs.
• Prepare contractual and commercial correspondence, and ensure maintenance of correspondence files.
• Maintain auditable contract records.
• Provide input into project budgets and cost forecasting, as required.
• Liaise with Project Services personnel to ensure coordinated approach and consistency between cost reporting and contractual requirements.
• Liaise, as required, with project PSCM based in U.K.
• Attend regular team meetings, as required
• Assist with general contract administration activities, including maintenance and updating of contractual registers and records
• Assist with close-out activities in connection with close-outs of Topsides fabrication contract and other contracts, including maintenance records/registers in IHub, all as required by PSCM line manager
• Identify unresolved commercial problems to the PSCM line manager
• Administration of ProCon system for designated Contracts (if required).
• Administration of iHub for knowledge management of controlled documents relating to designated contracts.
• Support the Category Management processes (Supplier Management Common Process) for the designated Contractors.
• Promote compliance with Client’s Code of Conduct.
• Contractual close-out of the designated Contracts.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Degree in Business, Commercial, Legal or Technical discipline.
• Experience in PSCM post award position in Oil and Gas or similar industry.
• Knowledge of contract law, forms of contract, remuneration mechanisms, HSSE, planning
• Ability to deliver to time critical deadlines and comfortable working under tight schedules.
• Comfortable working in a team environment, adaptable, pro-active, enthuisatic