This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a global oil and gas company employing more than 10,000 people and with offices in over 25 countries worldwide. We are currently looking for a Commercial Manager to be based in the UAE with responsibility for a global portfolio of projects.
The commercial manager will lead and manage all activities related to contractual, legal, commercial, risk and insurance, HR and administration issues related to contracts with clients and subcontractors including;
• Drafting Contracts
• Developing commercial strategies
• Reviewing commercial and contractual processes during tender and execution
• Set up, monitoring and control project services over implementing contractual risk management of projects and the business.
• Manage the review commercial aspects of proposals
• Oversee HR department for CPPES interfacing with HR systems
• Oversee administration department
• Oversee and direct administrator of IT systems and application
• To help maximise profits for the company
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry with specific experience in a commercial role.