Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a market leading Services Company working alongside some of the worlds most prestigious operating companies across the globe. Due to an increased number of projects within the Middle Eastern region they are currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join the team.
The purpose of this role is to provide expertise and support to the contract administrant of projects and to ensure proper implementation of contract and claims management principles.
• Contract Administration activities on assigned projects.
• Reviews and analyses Terms & Conditions and all other contractual requirements to identify areas of risk/concern.
• Supports projects in analyzing contractual issues.
• Drafts all contractual correspondence.
• Fully supports projects and takes the lead in the preparation of Change Orders and Claims.
• Drafts Contract Amendments including associated Ts&Cs.
• Ensures Company’s guidelines and procedures on Contract Management and Risk Management are complied with.
• Prepares subcontract flowdown Ts&Cs
• Participates in meetings with Client on contractual issues
• Liaises as required with all departments involved in the project
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of degree standard and have no less than 8 years relevant work experience.