Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is an independent Australian oil and gas company playing a key role in supplying energy to our region.
They are one of the world’s leading producers of liquefied natural gas, helping meet the demands for cleaner energy from Japan, China, Korea and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
The position is a key member of the SS&PL Subsea Construction and Pipeline Installation contracts team providing contracting and commercial services to the SS&PL function for the delivery of subsea construction and pipeline installation. The position reports directly to the SS&PL Contracts Team Leader – Subsea Construction & Pipeline Installation.
• Lead and drive commercial and contracting outcomes for activities supported by the Subsea Construction and Pipeline Installation (SC&PI) contracting category, including installation and tie-in of subsea structures, pipelines, flowlines, umbilicals and the like.
• Support delivery of business needs according to schedule, cost and quality requirements of SS&PL Single Point Accountables.
• Contribute to the development of individual contracting strategies for the SC&PI contracting category (maintaining consistency with the approved Subsea Portfolio Contracting Strategy).
• Develop and report KPIs to monitor the performance of the SC&PI contracting team supporting this category.
• Assist Company Representatives in the pre-award development of post-award implementation of Contract Management Plans incorporating contractor KPIs.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Tertiary education and extensive contract negotiation and contract management experience in E&P business (subsea construction and pipeline installation focus).
• Commercial sense, business acumen, and multi-tasked work capability.
• Unquestionable ethics, good team building skills and analytical abilities.
• Experienced and skilled in working under own initiative and solo.
• Strong influencing skills.
• Computer literate.