Control/Instrument Superintendent - Power Plant
Oil & Gas
The 2 x 50 MW CFB power station located in Kampenh, Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia situated 30 minutes from Sihanoukville. The plant has been in operation since December 2013 and the personnel would be working for the Owner.
It is expected that the interview take place during October2016, with the new staff mobilising to site during November 2016.
Reporting to: General Manager / Plant Manager
Purpose of the Job: responsible to manage the routine and scheduled maintenance of all control and instrumentation equipment in the power station, which includes the DCIS, steam turbine controller, steam turbine protection, the CEMs, water/steam cycle online analysers and various field instrumentation, transducers and actuators.
Plan and schedule daily routine maintenance of the equipment in the section.
Plan and schedule planned, preventative maintenance of the equipment in the section.
Plan and perform unplanned and emergency maintenance of the equipment in the section.
Plan and schedule resources (manpower, service providers, spares and consumables) needed to carry out maintenance activities.
Prepare maintenance inspection reports, function test and calibration of the equipment in the section.
Troubleshoot critical failure of plant equipment and analyse its failure modes.
Perform condition monitoring of the equipment in the section.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
1) Minimum 10-12 years experience of Coal/CFB/Thermal Fired Power Plants C&I maintenance, of which at least 5 years in an equivalent position.
2) Hands-on experience of maintaining electrical equipment in a coal fired power station.
3) Familiar with Emerson DEH System in turbine control, and able to troubleshoot process malfunctions and component failure.
4) Understand and apply DCS OC4000 DPU Control and operating function of DCS OC4000 DPU and software installation and configuration.
5) Understand and apply working knowledge on instrumentation and control system in a typical water and steam cycle in GE control platform, preferably in a coal fired power plant (CFB boiler).
6) Reasonable knowledge on Boiler FSSS, turbine ETS and other system or component protection logics and sequence controls
7) Experienced in troubleshooting and fault-finding.
8) Experienced in maintaining field instrumentation and water/steam online analysers.
9) Experienced in planning and executing major