Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a major international operator with multiple interests across the Middle East. To assist in further plans for growth we are now looking to identify an experienced project controls professional to undertake a Lead Cost Control Engineer role based in Dubai with regular travel out to projects.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following activity and responsibility:
• Implement cost control for major oil and gas projects
• Develop the cost management procedures
• Implementation of cost breakdown structures (CBS) and their population from the estimate in line with the Work Breakdown Structure WBS
• Provide project management support in the development of cost breakdown structures and the corporate planning cycle, or partner cash submissions.
• Provide Management with accurate monthly cost reports
• Develop and implement Value of Work Done (VOWD) and Earned Value Management processes
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
We are therefore looking to identify candidates with the following skills:
• Engineering Degree and/or Certification as a Cost Engineer or equivalent experience
• Minimum 10 years industry experience in Lead cost engineering positions.
• Fully versed with Cost Control principles and techniques
• IT capability with industry standard software such as SAP, Prediction + and Prolog