A multi-national Oil and Gas Operator involved in a World Class Expansion Development being fabricated in Korea.
Joining a Multi-national team based in one of the World's Largest Fabrication yards, this is an exciting long term (3 years+) role for an experienced Cost Controller to be part of a World Class Development.
The role will be based in Okpo, Geoje Island on a local basis (No Visa Sponsorship Available) and will report to the Reporting to Sr. Cost Controller-Okpo
for this World Class Project
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Observe for unsafe acts / unsafe conditions and raise observation cards.
* Participate in Behavioral Based Safety (BBS). Fully support and participate in all Injury and Incident Free (IIF) initiatives through reaching out and communicating with Contractors Staff and trades personnel.
* Compliance with Ethics policies. Adheres to Project Execution Procedures.
* Verification and processing Contractor Weekly timesheets or FMT/ CRT and other reimbursable PAF personnel
* Verification of third party Contractors/ Site Services Contractor invoices
* Verification of Application for payment reimbursable items to make sure PAF and timesheet supporting documents are in place and correctly claimed within invoice summary
* Ensure Contractor accurately maintain invoice register and regularly reports to the Company
* Ensure accurate FMT/ CRT personnel forecast register is in place, accurately maintained by Contractor and regularly reported to Company.
* Assist with maintaining accurate cash flow forecast
* Support other Cost Controllers and Senior Cost Engineer with their deliverables as require
* Assume responsibility for other Cost Controller during his leave.
* Provide support to Fabrication Cost Team with resolving Cost Control related queries related to Fabrication yard scope, as needed
* Verification of Contractor Application For Payment (AFP)
* Maintaining accurate Cost Trend register and providing support to DT for estimating of the trends
* Participate during review of Contractor Work Estimates (CWE) and provide input to Contracts Team
* Review Fabrication yard VOWD Submission, prepare Monthly VOWD ( Value of Work Done) report for Fabrication yard scope and conduct the review with Senior Cost Engineer, Project Controls Manager and Delivery Manager Korea prior to submission to Fabrication Cost Team
* Ensure VOWD and Cost Forecast is accurately reflecting the approved project progress percentages for the Measured Works
* Maintain detailed Cost feed sheet for each part of the scope (i.e. Preliminaries, reimbursable and Measured Works) as the back for Cost Report (by Module/ by Discipline as applicable)
* Cash Forecast for 3 month (or as needed) look-ahead
* Support Senior Cost Engineer in preparation and presentation of Monthly Cost Reports
* Assume responsibility for Senior Cost Engineer's deliverables during his leave.
* Provide support to Senior Cost Engineer and Fabrication Cost Team with resolving Cost Control related queries related to Fabrication yard scope, as needed
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.