Cost Engineer - 30757
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
3 Key Skills:
1) · Understand Component Design
2) · Production Process Manufacturing Experience
3) · Effective cross-functional team working experience
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- You will need an in depth knowledge of a wide variety of manufacturing processes
- You must have a grasp of at least ONE or more of the following: machining, casting, forging, presswork, injection moulding, vehicle electronics, vehicle interiors or assembly
- Good all-round knowledge of standard computer programmes is important
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Additional Information :
- We'll expect you to possess high levels of integrity, credibility and confidence.
- A first-class communicator and networker
- You should also be capable of developing productive relationships with people at all levels of our organisation.
- You must hold a valid EU/UK Driving License.
- A willingness to travel is essential.