Our Client is leading of Automotive Manufacturing
* Oversees the preparation and evaluation of budgets and other financial operating reports for presentation to top management.
* Prepares and directs the implementation of cost accounting methods and activities.
* Oversees the cost control systems, manages and analyses all costs data.
* Support timeliness and accuracy of the financial statements in key relevant areas.
* Presenting the various accounting reports to the top management and making suitable observations and recommendations.
* Ensure smooth operation on day to day basis, be a SOX owner "Inventory Management & Manufacturing".
* Manage and control company costing, inventory, assets, costing process, transactions of accounts which include accrual items, adjustments, and reconciliation.
* Manage and control costing, inventory, inventory valuation and inventory management.
* Ensure accuracy and completeness on full costing and comply with corporate policy, with relevant activities i.e.
* Update standard cost, BOM, and routing, ensure stock count.
* Understand all company costing, initiate cost control, saving and reduction in both variable cost and fixed cost.
* Alert any issues, problems with root cause analysis and corrective action on a timely basis.
* To be a part to develop ERP system, monitor, coach, most important is to ensure full utilization.
* To be a part to develop Annual Budget, Long Range Plan and Forecast, manage and ensure own department meet agreed on target.
* To be a part to improve work efficiency and productivity and, initiate cost saving and cost reduction.
* Supervise accounting staffs and coach and develop them on necessary basis.
* Liaison and manage another stakeholder i.e. Auditor, Government Officer, Customers, Vendors ensure compliance with business and tax legislation.
* Voice out any issues or problems with root cause analysis and corrective action on a timely basis.
* Ad-hoc assignment that makes Controller meets his/her roles & expectation.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting , Finance and
* Minimum 5 years of working experience in multinational manufacturing industry.
* Strong knowledge of Thai GAAP, taxation and willing to learn USGAAP.
* Knowledge of ERP, Syteline is advantage.
* Understand BOI & Internal Control.
* Good English and Thai communication skill.
* Computer literate, advance MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.