Our Client uses its pioneering spirit to responsibly deliver energy to the world. This purpose transcends all of the clients operations. The Company conducts its business to return maximum value to shareholders while utilizing a wealth of knowledge and resources from its employees and acting responsibly in all communities in which it operates. With more than 30,000 employees, our Client works worldwide to consistently deliver top performance, value and to maintain the companys global market
Primary responsibilities include:
* Run daily desk credit exposure reports
* Monitor limits of the existing counterparty portfolio in line with new market developments
* Manage credit exposure against limits, including managing any breeches in line with the internal credit policy.
* Provide front line support to traders on credit issues, including evaluating new deals to ensure credit risk is understood, mitigation requirements are negotiated and met.
* Contractor reviews on behalf of Upstream businesses to assess financial strength of contractors and recommend appropriate security for life of contract.
* Monthly debt review
* Quarterly balance sheet exposure reporting, updating exposures in line with credit triggers and changes to contract language
* Monitoring Letter of Credit log, evaluating whether to renew or cancel as appropriate
* Provide timely responses to internal and external credit queries and credit checks
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Preferably qualified / part-qualified accountant or detailed understanding of financial statements and metrics.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
* Numeric and analytical skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong organizational skills including ability to work independently, prioritize activities, meet commitments, and manage time effectively
* Focused and methodical.