Credit Control Executive (Thai nationality)
Thailand - Ladkrabang
This vacancy has now expired.
International company is expanding its activities and looking for motivated and talented candidate to join our team to help us achieve our new targets. They offer excellent career opportunities and competitive salary packages including monthly travelling allowance, medical insurance, provident fund etc.
• Supervises the maintenance of records on customer credit and collection
• Supervises the amount of credit to be extended and recommends working capital necessary for finance and provision of reserves for bad debts
• Prepares reports and statements on the status of the credit and collection activities
• Control of credit to customers and the collection of moneies due
• Assists in familiarizing sales staff on company credit policies
Compensation & Benefits
• Salary range 35,000 – 45,000 B
• 13th Month Salary
• Provident Fund 10% after passing probation 4 months
• Health, Life and Accident Insurance (OPD 12,000 Baht/year)
• Vacation 10 Day/year
• Working Day: Mon – Fri, 08:30 – 17:30 hrs.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Age less than 35 years
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting
• 5 years experience in Credit Control and Collection
• Good command in English