Custodian (Production Technology)
Oil & Gas
Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500®.
- Lead the technical assurance review on all Production Technology aspects for the Field Development Plan (FDP) and Full Field Review (FFR) studies.
-Provide technical leadership in the area expertise i.e develop technology strategy
-Strategies and drive the pacing and emerging technologies
2. Provide technical consultancy services and solutions
3. Drive the development competent working team
4. Drive the selection and application of industry best practices to enhance COMPANY's corporate image
5. New Technology - determines the strategic technology direction in Production Technology Drive
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
25 years experience in oil and gas industry
Bachelor Degree level in Petroleum Engineering discipline