Customer Information Centre Representative
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. They operate in around 100 countries employing over 145,000 people.
• Support customers for RE (Renewable Energy Division) product service within all channels Distribution, Utilities, OEM, EPC
• Provide “hotline” telephone support during office hours
• Answer technical requests from customers, channel partners, representatives or end users
• Provide all necessary material requests to support the initial offer / business activities
• Ensure that the salesforce/service cloud database is maintained to an accurate and excellent standard, with all quotes and opportunities and warranty and non-warranty returned units logged accordingly
• To update the company oracle system in the process of booking units in and out
• Assist the field sales team and the technical support team with the management of all channels as appropriate
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Saleforce.com use
• Computer-literate in databases, spreadsheets and word processing
• Background in effective time and territory management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Works effectively under pressure
• Possesses high energy
• Must be highly dependable
• Must be proactive and customer service oriented
• Performs multiple tasks simultaneously
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Some knowledge of computer networking & electrical power systems would be highly beneficial.