Our client is a leading manufacturer of customized industrial separation equipment. They manufacture round, rectangular and pharmaceutical separators plus several lines of complementary separation products; centrifuges, grinding mills, finishing mills and a wide variety of aftermarket screens and parts.
They are looking for a Customer Service Specialist who speak French and with knowledge in Dutch.
Processes customer spare parts orders handling order entry and replies to questions from customers. Performs necessary functions to meet customer requirements on a timely basis.
She/He reports to the Aftermarket Business Manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
* Preparation, registration, planning and monitoring of customer orders
* Technical support to the sales team, the agents and customers across a specific geographical area : spare parts offerings, customer drawings requests, technical advice
* Assitance by telephone, intermediate between the various departements
* Planning of customer orders based on the production planning
* Shipment of orders in cooperation with the authorized carriers
* Monitoring of complaints and customer material returns
* No travel needed.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree in a technical major (electromecanics) or equivalent by experience
* Min. 2 years experience in a technical function
* Experience in a customer service departement or logistique departement is a plus
* Fluent in French and English, good knowledge of Dutch
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Good communication skills with partners, internal employees and customers
* Organization talent
* Excellent verbal expression
* Interest in technology