This vacancy has now expired.
Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
Main Purpose of the Role
To provide expert theoretical and practical Analysis services to the Chassis & Powertrain Engineering Department.
Scope of the Role
- Create and maintain models to support vehicle design and development.
- Develop and maintain specialist technical knowledge/ capability
- Define and plan own work and manage outsourced work
- Integration and expansion of analysis services
- Documentation, reporting and presenting results
- Provide help and guidance to engineers. less experienced staff
- Degree in appropraite Engineering discipline
- Preferably Chartered Engineer
- Demonstrated significant experience working in a CAE environment, capable of selecting and applying a number of analytical techniques
- Significant experience of durability and NVH analysis of Chassis and Pwertrain systems, specific experience of transmission and driveline systems analysis for refinement is highly desirable.
- Expert user of typical Analytical tools, including; Hyperworks, Abaqus, NASTRAN, ADAMS, Matalab