Oil & Gas
California - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
A major oil & gas operator
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for inventory management of 1700 Direct Served stations.
• Coordination and arranging transportation for all Direct Served customers.
• Dispatches over 200 Direct Served loads daily.
• Closely Liaisons with customers, carriers and operations partners.
• Receives and handles customers inquires and complaints.
• Monitors and resolves inventory issues for 1700 Forecasted stations.
• Coordinates with Transportation Specialist in securing optimal number of transports.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Required (Basic) Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Ability to access, analyze and act to resolve daily and ongoing issues.
• Ability to initiate process improvements.
• Flexible, organized, and a team player.
• Must possess great communication and customer service skills.
• Effective and professional communications and telephone skills.
• Must be able to perform under pressure of time constraints and multitask
• Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills with internal and external customers.
• Demonstrate a commitment to the Loss Prevention System and efforts to steward the process.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Demonstrates a reliable work history.
• We are a 365 day a year operation, therefore, must be able to work a schedule that often includes weekends and holidays.
• This position is on a 5/40 work schedule.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Computer skills: Knowledge of Windows-based applications and TMW software .
• Ability to quickly learn new software, upgrades and procedures.
• Transportation and Operations knowledge.