major oil and gas operator
This position serves as a resource on the Project Management team and provides administrative and technical support for large capital projects managed by the Company's PMT team.
* Creates and/or improves existing documentation procedures, and streamline across various product teams.
* Establishes and maintains consistency of databases and documentation as well as corporate processes used to ensure quality, design requirements, and environmental compliance.
* Manages and maintains as well as analyzes and interprets the consistency for all documentation and support systems to ensure quality.
* Follows established procedures and formats, researches and compiles technical data for use in routine documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications.
* Obtains data and information from review of documentation, drawings, schematics and reports, consultation with technical staff members.
* Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
* Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
* Performs varied and more complex tasks.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
* SAP and SharePoint primarily; experience with these systems are preferred but not required.
* Must have a functional understanding of electronic data management.
* Functional understanding of project execution and phase gates is preferred.
* Experience working on Alaska or other arctic projects is preferred.
* Experience with project management and collaboration systems is preferred
* Training is provided on the Company's project management systems. Experience with other project management systems is preferred.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.