Document Control Officer (Land & Compensation)
Oil & Gas
Papua New Guinea
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is one of Australia's largest Oil & Gas producers committed to meet the worlds energys needs whilst balancing economic growth, social development and environmental protection. The Land and Compensation team based in Papua New Guinea require a Document Control Officer to join their team on a four weeks on four weeks off rotation.
• Coordinate with the Compensation Database Manager, the Port-Moresby based document control lead and project controllers to develop and implement comprehensive cash management document control system for Upstream North in accordance with known ExxonMobil document control procedures.
• Developing and implement system/procedures and structure for physical and electronic filing & tracking of documentation.
• Provide regular training, coaching and monitoring on document control system/procedures for the Land & Community Affairs field personnel within Upstream North.
• Identify, track and resolve outstanding document control issues within Upstream North.
• Regularly assess and evaluate document control procedures, provide recommendations to the Compensation Database / Document Control Lead and implement improvements for ongoing process optimization.
• Provide regular reports on status of issues to Compensation Database / Document Control Lead.
• Assess current status of control in Upstream North and identify gaps in systems/processes.