Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is an international Oil and Gas Operator based in Kazakhstan would is presently involved in one of the largest projects in Construction/Fabrication in the world.
Based at the Shinhan Fabrication Yard, our Client is seeking an experienced Document Controller to join them on a long term Contract basis.
The role will involve:
• Reporting to Document Control Lead- Korea
• Proficiency in POL, CoreWorx and SharePoint systems.
• Manages the master document reference files in the Company Yard Management office.
• Distributes documents in accordance with the Document Distribution Matrix (DDM) to the Company Yard(s) management teams.
• Train Company team members and provide assistance/support as required, on the operation of Projects Online (POL) document storage and retrieval system and SharePoint.
• Perform periodic audits of issued for construction documents at the Fabrication yard(s).
• Review and monitor the 30 Day Look ahead Report and notify resources accordingly
• Coordination of Quality records and interface with Regulatory Affairs packages and FRB Packages.
• Quality checking on completeness of documentation
• Manages files of other significant project documentation, other than Contracts communications, project finance, security and industrial relations who shall maintain their own confidential files.
• Understand KPI targets and monitor progress and have a perspective towards the contractor focus on meeting targets.
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support all HSE Activities / Initiatives
• Observe for unsafe acts / unsafe conditions and raise observation cards.
• Participate in Behavioral Based Safety (BBS)
• Fully support and participate in all Injury and Incident Free (IIF) initiatives through reaching out and communicating with Contractors Staff and trades personnel.
• Compliance with Ethics policies.
• Adheres to Project Execution Procedures.
• Fabrication yard based role.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Candidates must be able to speak and write Korean & English Fluently.