A multi-national Oil and Gas Operator involved in a World Class Expansion Development being fabricated in Korea.
Joining a Multi-national team based in one of the World's Largest Fabrication yards, this is an exciting long term (3 years+) role for an experienced Document controller to be part of a World Class Development.
The role will be based in Okpo, Geoje Island on a local basis (No Visa Sponsorship Available) and will report to the Reporting to Fabrication DCC Team Lead -Okpo
for this World Class Project
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support all HSE Activities / Initiatives. Participate in Behavioral Based Safety (BBS).
* Fully support and participate in all Injury and Incident Free (IIF) initiatives through reaching out and communicating with Contractors Staff and trades personnel.
* Compliance with Ethics policies. Adheres to Project Execution Procedures.
* Reporting to Document Control Lead- Korea
* Proficiency in POL, CoreWorx and SharePoint systems.
* Manages the master document reference files in the Company Yard Management office.
* Distributes documents in accordance with the Document Distribution Matrix (DDM) to the Company Yard(s) management teams.
* Coordinate revisions to the DDM with Okpo DC Team.
* Train Company team members and provide assistance/support as required, on the operation of Projects Online (POL) document storage and retrieval system and SharePoint.
* Perform periodic audits of issued for construction documents at the Fabrication yard(s).
* Review and monitor the 30 Day Look ahead Report and notify resources accordingly
* Coordination of Quality records and interface with Regulatory Affairs packages and FRB Packages.
* Quality checking on completeness of documentation
* Manages files of other significant project documentation, other than Contracts communications, project finance, security and industrial relations who shall maintain their own confidential files.
* Understand KPI targets and monitor progress and have a perspective towards the contractor focus on meeting targets.
* Fabrication yard based role.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.