A leading provider of cargo and load handling solutions with the goal of becoming the leader in intelligent cargo handling
• Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software, SAP 2000 and Solid Works.
• Work from rough sketches and specifications
• To assist in document filing
• To assist in clerical works e.g. typing, converting hard copy drawings to PDF files, re-arranging document folders to reduce time to search for drawings, etc
• Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
• Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
• Prepare drawings for Crane upgrade components.
• Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical, structural and Mechanical devices and installations.
• Collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
• Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
• Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Certificate or Diploma in CAD design
• Min eight years (8 years) experience in mechanical/structural/electrical engineering or equivalent
• Five years experience in Crane upgrades would be an added advantage
• Extensive knowledge in Solid Works
• Design management and review
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office especially in Power Point
• Advanced AutoCAD skills and Solid Works.
• Good written and oral communication in English
• Effective team member