This vacancy has now expired.
• Develop and maintain EHS procedures related to OH&S, to comply with company EHS Standards, Procedures, and regulatory requirements.
• Work closely with functional teams on the implementation of EHS procedures, annual improvement plans and related programs to compliance. Report to line manager and related functions for issues, provide services and propose improvement actions required.
• As EHS representative from North ASEAN, communicate and network with appropriate Regional and Corporate resources to support local EHS implementation and roll-out of various EHS programs and events.
• Identify EHS training needs in OH&S for all associates and contractors, and maintain the training programs to meet business requirements.
• Manage site safety program including but not limited to Hazard Communication, Work Permit System, Emergency Response, Behavioural Safety, Incident Investigation, Contractor Management, Process Safety and Site Security, to prevent human injury and loss of property.
• Manage site occupational health and industrial hygiene programme to recognise, evaluate and provide supports of risk assessment and control in workplaces to acceptable levels, including advices and assistances to associates and management to improve performance.
• Manage planned and unplanned EHS Audit Program to ensure conformance with Company requirements with regard to OH&S.
• Control EHS procedures and related documents in systems to maintain the integrity.
• Maintain EHS regulatory compliance programme, keep EHS regulatory information updated and provide to functional owners towards compliance.
• Exercise OH&S roles in various stage of a project.
• Collect and prepare EHS data for reporting and submission to Region, Corporate and local authorities; also perform data analysis as appropriate.
• Assist Operations Manager in monitoring pre-defined EHS activities (e.g. Environment, Process Safety Management, Product Stewardship, Distribution Safety) both internally and externally.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree or above, preferably with major in Occupation Health and Safety, Environment, Engineering or a suitable Science.
• Working in a manufacturing facility with more than 5 years experience in Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) functions, preferably with experience in chemical plant.
• Have at least 2 years of experience in related to implementation of ISO 9001 and ISO14001
• Good understanding of local laws and regulations in selected areas, also the regulatory process and agencies that formulate and enforce them.
• Good documentation capability, plus organizing and coordinating skills.
• Good skill in Microsoft applications of Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in Thai and good English command both in words and writing.
• Good interpersonal, communicative skills to work with plant personnel from senior to junior level, as well as to external authorities