Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
Main Purpose of the Role
Responsible for Advanced Driver Assistance (Electrical) for all vehicle variants.
Scope of the Role
- Delivery of Driver assistance to meet functional targets and meet all project requirements.
- Technical responsibility for the Advanced Driver Assistance, including documentation, release, testing and sign-off to meet the requirements of the Electrical Department.
- Management of suppliers to meet project deliverables to achieve quality approval Note 1 status.
- Liaise with group colleagues to share knowledge.
- Keep up to date with new legal and legislative requirements.
- Keep up to date with new technical developments in Driver assistance (Rear Radars).
- Provide support to other non-engineering functions within the Company for Driver assistance (Rear Radars).
Qualifications & Experience
- Electrical Engineering Degree or proven automotive experience.
- Flexible team player, able to liaise at all levels within the organisation.
- Knowledge and hand-on experience (ideally) of vehicle communications/architecture network (FlexRay, CAN & LIN) and diagnostic tool (VAS/IDEX).
- Conversant with the Company systems and processes is highly desired but not essential.
- Dynamic and proactive self-starter able to work independently.
- Coordination and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- German language knowledge would be advantageous.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.