Electrical Construction Engineer
Oil & Gas
Tibilisi Region - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
A global Oil & Gas operator with extensive operations in the Caspian Region.
• The role is located on the facilities within Georgia
• Ensure E&I construction execution is to company specifications, with any design changes properly documented and approved
• Work with Quality and Commissioning departments to achieve mechanical completion milestones
• Promote a positive safety culture
• Ensure E&I procurement and materials management activities support construction schedule
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
• Assist and support the Construction Manager to achieve the project objectives
• Demonstrate HSE leadership by actively engaging the site team and construction contractors with actions that contribute to delivering on client’s HSE expectations
• Actively participate in project safety programs (BOSS, SOC and Oversight Checklists)
• Stop any unsafe works and participate in finding safe alternatives
• Attend and contribute in Go No Go meetings
• Promote the project Quality Policy & Objectives and ensure compliance
• Coordinate inspection resource associated with applicable work package
• Ensure personnel are in attendance at defined Hold and Witness points identified within the Inspection & Test Plans.
• Perform QC Inspections in line with procedural requirements.
• Report and raise Non Conformances as required.
• Coordinate site engineering queries with engineering
• Participate in the decision process relating to the disposition of deviations and concessions to specification and codes requested by contractor
• Attend weekly E&I coordination meetings as representative to resolve any site issues with Engineering and Procurement
• Monitor and coordinate material management issues at site
• Demonstrate a commitment to the development of Georgian nationals by providing advice, coaching and training
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
BASIC SKILLS AND CHARACTER:
• Ability to perform effectively in a team environment, inclusive of demonstrating collaborative, cooperative, flexible, adaptable, respectful, and tactful personal characteristics
• Strong Leadership skills
• Excellent work and personal ethics that include trustworthiness, commitment, and empathy
• Confident, creative, and energetic approach to addressing all construction-related issues
• Good inter-personal skills
• Inspection qualifications in Electrical inspection e.g. CompEx (Essential). (Certification must be valid).
• Experience of facilities construction working with a wide range of static equipment.
• Degree level Education (desirable)
• Professional Accreditation (desirable)
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in an E&I Construction Engineer Role
• Minimum of 3 years of experience on E&I activities applicable to oil & gas onshore equipment