Electrical Engineer - Audible Noise Generat- 21968
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Electrical System Engineering - working on vehicle module system integration and audible noise generation equipment.
Additional Information :
Would be required to travel between sites to interface with various teams to support GTDS process and ultimate hand over of project into Product Development
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Electronic System design, release and verification. Integration with other vehicle sub-systems.
- Development experience and issue resolution. Databus compliance together with automotive CAN bus knowledge and Network integration.
- Should have delivered engineering solutions from cradle to grave with a good understanding of the whole process. Includes writing - System Specifications, ESOW, RFQ, FMEA, DVP, EMC, CAN requirements, and Diagnostics
- Working knowledge and experience of integration and networking of ECU's into vehicle architectures.
- Experience working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
- Individual should have working knowledge of vehicle diagnostics.
- Hands on practical approach to integration and fault diagnosis .
- Bsc / HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering preferred
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Possible Hardware and Software design skills and experience applied to automotive engineering with some DSP, 'Digital Signal Processor' knowledge for sound creation preferred. Also some knowledge of modeling techniques for creating and specifying sound profiles would be useful.
- Extensive Experience of automotive electronics.