Electrical Systems Engineer-30764
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
The role of ADAS system engineer is based within the ADAS Systems & Subsystems Engineering group in Electrical Engineering, The System Engineer will be responsible to complete all the system engineering deliverables required to design and deliver driver assistance features based on video, radar and ultrasonic technologies such as Remote Control Drive, Remote Parking, etc. He will also need to interact with a lot of stakeholders (suppliers, feature owners, subsystem engineers, body, hardware, ...), be diplomatic and proactive so as to progress as a priority his system in the organisation to deliver on time with the right quality and the expected cost."
"The successful applicant will need the following skills and qualifications:
* Experience in Automotive Engineering
* Experience in Driver Assistance Systems or comparable complex systems (eg Infotainment, Chassis Control, Powertrain)
* Experience in system engineering, logical system architectures, physical system architectures, functional allocation, functional and non functional requirements design
* Experience with tools such as Doors, Rhapsody, MatLab/Simulink, CANalyser, CANoe
* Strong oral and written communication & IT skills
* Highly disciplined, analytical and self-committed.
* Driven by passion for the automotive product
* UK Driving licence or equivalent"
* Understanding of Quality methods, Failure Mode Avoidance and robustness. Six Sigma Green Belt qualification desirable
* Previous experience with Product Development standards is desirable ¿ Experience with real time control systems design"
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
1. System Engineering
2. Requirements Management
3. Automotive networks and diagnostics