Electrical Systems Engineer - 30842
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Support roles within EESE to cover all areas of electrical, excluding EDS.
- Experience of at least one of the following areas required: Infotainment, Body Electronics, ADAS, Swithgear, and Power Supply Systems (low voltage).
- Support to be given to one or more of these areas either in the form of direct support at build or through being additional resource in Gaydon to facilitate others supporting at build.
- Previous build/launch experience is essential for direct support at Solihull.
- Likely tasks include build support and administration, BOM validation/corrections, board walk support and issue resolution and reporting.
3 KEY SKILLS
1) Engineering problem solving abilities
2) Good written and verbal communication
3) Evidence of self-sufficient/self-starter
- Previous automotive experience essential - at least 1-2 years, preferably more.
- Direct experience one at least on of the following: Infotainment, Body Electronics, ADAS, Switchgear, Power Supply Systems (low voltage).
- Plant and or launch experience required.