Electrical Systems Engineer / CAD Designer (NX)
6 months - nov 2016 - apr 2017
This vacancy has now expired.
based in Milton Keynes, specialises in the design, engineering and build of Formula One cars for a Championship winning team.
Working with Mechanical and Electronic Engineers you will be responsible for the design, installation and specification of our clients on and off-car Electrical Installations, you will also be involved in future development projects working within multi-disciplined groups.
Essentially, our client is looking for a CAD based NX designer who will be responsible for the design of the electrical routing.
NX experience is required as this role requires hands on CAD experience with a sound electrical knowledge.
- You will have a good understanding of the wiring, connectors and heatshrink systems used within a Formula 1 environment and ideally have a high level of experience in the use of Computer Aided Design Harness packages, ideally Unigraphics NX8.5.
- You will also be required to carry out peer reviews, mentoring and coaching of developing Systems Engineers
- Applicants for this role should ideally have a recognised qualification in an Electronics discipline
- Relevant experience of Motorsport Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and be able to work within a high-pressure environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within tight timescales are a pre requisite for this role.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Applicants for this role should ideally have a recognised qualification in an Electronics discipline
Relevant experience of Motorsport Electrical and Electronic Systems
Be able to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and be able to work within a high-pressure environment.
Good communication skills and the ability to work within tight timescales are a pre requisite for this role.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Stephen Robinson at Fircroft on + 1925 281 639