English Language Teacher
Your career could take off with this challenging yet rewarding role. Do you want to be a part of a world-leading aerospace manufacturing company?
Do you want a tax advantageous salary and generous benefits package?
Our Client is a global defence and security company with approximately 100,000 employees worldwide. The Company delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and support
Delivering general and Technical English language courses to cadets.
• Preparing, developing and updating teaching materials as required
• Administering tests as required and processing the results.
• Compiling and maintaining student records and progress reports.
• Assisting in the evaluation of English Language training.
• Assisting in the Learning Resource Centre. Ensuring safety of personnel and equipment at all times.
equipment at all times.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Native Level of Proficiency in English.
• Experience of teaching English as foreign language
• A BEd Degree which includes language studies OR A degree coupled with a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) OR
• A degree with one of the following:
• - Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
• - Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language to Adults (CTEFLA)
• - Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) or Teaching English as a Second or Other Language (TESOL) Certificate