REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
* A person with higher professional education and 1-3 years of work experience as a translator.
* Good knowledge of technical details and specific terms applicable to the particular field of knowledge the Company works in.
* Good communication skills - able to communicate with people of different backgrounds. Ability to deal effectively and patiently with people of different backgrounds.
* Good team player - must be able to work with other translators in Company translators' pool.
* Advanced working knowledge of Grammar, Vocabulary and Stylistics. Comprehension - Advanced Knowledge.
* 3rd & 4th language working skills is a plus (Kazakh, Chinese).
* Computer skills - strong skills in working with Microsoft Excel Word and Powerpoint. Advanced user level is required. Knowledge of Trados system is a plus.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.