Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a Multinational Chemical company which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Our client will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Apply technical experts to lead the 120-day rolling schedule for one or more assigned businesses; planning for the Mode of Transportation (MOTs), key raw materials, balancing of capacities, achieving optimum output from site’s push strategy, and efficiently connecting into the JV and 3rd party marketing zones.
1. Develop, communicate, and lead operational and tactical 120-day plans for assigned businesses.
2. Contributes to defining standards and specifications to be followed in the planning and scheduling area.
3. Recommends, determine, and execute the most effective sourcing rules.
4. Maintain production planning within ERP system (master data maintenance, order entry and order processing, manage data exceptions and alerts)
5. Create scenarios of production and supply chain capabilities and limitations.
6. Lead the Sales & Operations Planning Team for a business or group of businesses.
7. Monitor actual performance versus plan and engage in cross-functional and cross-department efforts to identify and handle the source of diversion.
8. Act as a business focal point on Feedstock S&OP teams and serves as the local site planning advisor for integration of material flow.
9. Develop planning procedures to improve implementation time and ensure rapid reaction to market changes.
10. Provides technical guidance and direction and advice to the planning teams.
11. Ensure that all principles, procedures and practices are strictly comply with EH&S guidelines, regulatory and permit requirements.
12. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/ manager.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• University Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Chemical/Industrial), Business or Supply Chain Management
• APICS Certification is desired.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Communication Skills
• Analytical Thinking
• Innovative Approach
• Mentoring & Coaching