Our client is a reputed telecom vendor. They are looking for an Environmental Health & safety Engineer
- Hazard analysis & Risk assessment of site activities and preparation of specific HSE Plan for the same.
- Planning and conducting of Emergency Exercise, Mock drills and evaluate its effectiveness
- Monitoring Work Permits and associated job safety plans
- Conduct HSE Internal Training programs
- Conduct Weekly/Monthly HSE Meetings.
- Conduct Monthly inspections of facilities and suggest the Corrective actions to the Management.
- Prepare the Monthly Internal and clients required HSE reports.
- Review the risk assessment periodically and take appropriate control measures, update the Risk register.
- Identify the Significant Environmental aspect and impacts and take the appropriate control measures.
- Aware of airports safety standards, Polices and regulations.
- Review scope of work completed from the health, safety and environment perspective, to identify trends and possible exposure to problems.
- Monitor and update the HSE risks register and ensure all mitigation plans are strictly adhere to throughout the project execution.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Holder of a Master in Engineering and holds a NEBOSH / IOSH Diploma or an equivalent
3-5 years construction HSE experience
NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent) is highly regarded.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Good knowledge of HSE method, principles & practices
Airport Safety experience is a must
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.