EPS Feature Application Engineer - 48414
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a large Automotive and Commercial Vehicle OEM, with a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering on a contract basis. These opportunities are typically based in their research and development facility located in Dunton which is the largest automotive technical centre in the United Kingdom.
EPS Feature Application Engineer:
- Controls Application for advanced steering and driver assist functions
- Responsible for Chassis Steering Controls lead driver assistance functions and advanced steering disturbance rejection functions in application
- Alignment of requirements with other affected areas, especially with subsystems and component release areas Monitoring and correction of product letter, attribute assumptions, PMT assumptions
- Coordination and implementation of application specific solutions
- Aims resolution Calibration of steering- and steering based driver assistance functions with support from feature owners
- Production release for calibration Application specific vehicle testing / validation of function robustness
- Alignment with test department for application specific HIL testing Supplier requirement alignment , supplier implementation monitoring and supplier DVP monitoring
- Application support for all program features
- Systems engineering Control module (like e.g. EPAS) integration in vehicle networks / CAN Vehicle diagnostics / DTC Familiarity with Canape, Canalyzer, ideally DET Ford-development process like eFDVS, integrator, aims Matlab/Simulink
- Control Theory ISO 26262 dSpace Controldesk, (µ) Autobox client Development processes GPDS Calibration experience Steering or Driver Assistance Technology experience
Minimum 3 years experience on the field of automotive system engineering / SW application development
Degree in vehicle engineering / mechatronics / electrical engineering or comparable