Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Company
Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all equipment related to cementing, stimulation, coiled tubing, and rigging up. Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures. Attend and successful completion of new employee safety training / district orientation, driver training and Basic Operators School (BOS).
Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
1. Training to complete core components, and develop basic skills to meet the
equipment operator standard.
2. Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment.
3. Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures.
4. Spot equipment into position; rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards.
5. Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures.
6. Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor.
7. Strive for service quality and SQM implementation.
8. Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction.
9. Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
10. Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene. Job Specifications:
High school diploma or GED; associate (2-3) degree