Major infrastructure construction company
* Prepare cost estimates and technical proposals for tender submissions within the scope of appropriate drawings, specifications, quantities and cost data.
* Review tender documentation issued by client and derive a thorough understanding of client's requirements.
* Attend site visit. Gain thorough understanding of local conditions.
* Prepare a brief execution proposal discuss with operational personnel and amend as necessary.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Preferably a tertiary qualification in Civil discipline.
* Minimum of five years estimating experience in the construction or building industry with sound costing analytical skills.
* Proficient in planning, organising and working to time lines.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.