Field Materials Coordinator
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
major oil and gas operator
Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns.
- Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
- Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
- Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
- Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts.
- Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries. Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
- Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Forklift Operator Certified (Preferred)
Two or more years experience in warehouse, shipping and receiving
Working knowledge of oilfield equipment & materials
Computer Program Proficiency: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Self Starter with ability to work unsupervised
Strong attention to detail and have good organizational skills
Assertive in adhering to policies and procedures
Strong dedication to working safely